Featuring 3 free private open-air baths in our traditional Japanese inn.
Full Course of Brand Tagged Crab Dinner Plan (1.5 crabs per person)
Dinner and breakfast included
Quietly set one block back from the hot spring town's main street, but still conveniently located for relaxing strolls through the town and visits to the open-air public bath houses. Families and groups can enjoy a relaxing stay at our inn with our moderate prices. Guests are also welcome to use one of our 3 private baths for free at any time you like when it is vacant.
Sensui is the inn for only adults (over 12 years old) to provide more composed and unhurried moments. You can have dinner and drink at your pace in the quiet space enjoying conversation with your loved ones like couple, partner, families and friends.
A brand tagged Matsuba crab (known as snow crab)
Winter Kaiseki course with brand tagged crab. You can enjoy crab in many different ways.
As Kinosaki is located along the Sea of Japan, its seafood is famous especially crab.
It features 1.5 crabs per person.
* Dinner is included 8 to 9 dishes.
-Tsuiyama crab or Shibayama crab (one whole crab per person) we will serve it as you like. Let us know how you would like it cooked.
-Boiled Tsuiyama crab or Shibayama crab(one whole crab to share with 2 person).
-Other dishes using local ingredients.
* The content may be different from photograph.
* Meals will be served at Restaurant "siki".
* This plan comes with a free pass to the seven public onsen.
* There are 3 private hot springs at the inn. When you want to use one of the baths simply flip the sign on the door to private, enter the bath, lock the door, and relax. Bath time: 6:30~9:30/15:00~23:00.
Fresh Crab Sashimi
"Ki no Yu":Enveloped in the scent of Japanese cypress wood, relax both body in soul in luxury.
- Additional fee notice
- Children under the age of 2 who do not require anything can stay free of charge. Children 2~5 years old who do not require anything will still be charged with facility fees.
- About service fees and taxes
- Service fees and consumption taxes are included in the pricing.
Toyooka City Bathing Tax/Bathing Fees
This is a tax levied on bathing guests. It is a special purpose tax to cover the expenses required for tourism promotion; protect and manage facilities for mineral spring sources and firefighting facilities. The mineral spring bathhouse owner becomes responsible to collects it from the bathing guests.
All wards： Adults 150 yen； Children are tax exempt.
Yushima Ward: Adults 280 yen; Children 140 yen.
Out of the ward: Adult 300 yen; Child 150 yen.
- Cancellation Policy
- The cancellation fee is as follows.
Unauthorized cancellation : All nights 100% of all night accommodation charge
Cancellation after 0:00 on the day : 100% of all night accommodation charge
Cancellation after 0:00 on the day before : 50% of all night accommodation charge
Cancellation 7 days before 0:00 : 20% of all night accommodation charge
- Internet cancellation
- Cancellations are taken 0:00 2 days