With 160 years of history, member of Relais & Châteaux and rated as the "Best Onsen Ryokan" in Lonely Planet.
Traditional Japanese-style inn with over 160 years of history. Nishimuraya Honkan is a proud member of Relais & Châteaux and rated as the "Best Onsen Ryokan" in the Lonely Planet Japan travel guide. Enjoy our traditional-style guest rooms, expansive Japanese garden, soothing onsen baths, and delicious kaiseki course dinners.
Traditional style rooms with in-room dining available.
Japanese garden in center of ryokan.
Onsen bath with garden view.
Tajima beef, featured in almost all dinner menus.
- Address・contact information・facility HP
Address ：469 Yushima , Kinosaki-cho , Toyooka-city , Hyogo
- Room types
- Western style rooms (0) Japanese style rooms (34) Western/Japanese style rooms (0) Total (34)
- Room features
- FREE Wi-Fi. All rooms have a bathtub and restroom. A few select rooms have their own open-air bathtub.
- Meals served in guest room
- Breakfast:Yes Dinner:Yes
- Private/Reserved dining in hall
- Breakfast:No Dinner:No
- Hot spring
- Hot spring:Yes Family(private) bath:No Open air(outdoor bath):Yes Open air(outdoor bath) in guest room:Yes
- Baths explanation
- Enjoy relaxing in our 2 large guest onsen baths. Each bath features open-air bath & indoor baths. We have one additional annex bath with indoor baths looking out onto a Japanese garden.
Y Small towel Y Body wash Y Hair dryer Y Bidet Y Toothbrush,Toothpaste Y Soap Y Down comforter Y Hair brush,Comb Y Large towel Y Yukata Y Shaver Y Shampoo(Shampoo/Conditioner) Y Shower cap Y Conditioner Y TV
- Other Amenities
- Open air(outdoor bath), Lounge/tea room, Shop, Garden, Body care service, Air purifier, Humidifier
- Internet, English support, Morning newspaper, Computer, Postal service
- Facility information
- FREE Wi-Fi in all guest rooms. Complimentary access to hotel baths & FREE pass to all public onsen of Kinosaki Onsen.
- Complimentary valet parking available
- Credit cards accepts
- All major credit cards accepted