Beautifully constructed of wood, this 3 story Ryokan blends into Kinosaki Onsen's elegance.
The beautiful 3-stories wooden structure that blends beautifully with the surrounding Kinosaki Onsen atmosphere. Ryokan Tsutaya is known for its historical and artistic decorations. Our interior have been decorated with hand writing letters and Japanese paintings by Katsura Kogoro (later known as Takayoshi Kido) who stayed at our property and played a large role in the establishment of the new Meiji government in around 1864. Enjoy our relaxed atmosphere and experience a taste of warm and personal service.
- Additional fee notice
- Children 7~12years(50% charge of adults)
Children 1~6(w/meals and bedding) JPY 6,050
Children 1~6(w/meals) JPY 2,750
Children 1~6(w/bedding) JPY 3,300
Children 1~6(no meals/bedding) No charge
- About service fees and taxes
- Outside food/drinks are not allowed. Children meals: Dinner is the same as the lunch kid's plate. Breakfast (JPY1,100,incl. tax) is charged separately.
Consumption tax and hot spring taxes@JPY150, hot spring bath admission@JPY210 are charged separately.
- Cancellation charges
- No show(100%), Day of(50%), Day before(30%)
Please notify us as soon as possible about any cancellations.
- Internet cancellation
- Cancellations are taken 00:00am 7 days