Public stone bath in main building and private baths in second building. Beautiful wooden furniture. Crab served year round.
③Seasonal meal with one red snow crab
Dinner and breakfast included
The outer facade is constructed in the beautiful and traditional Japanese fashion, a lattice of natural wood and white walls, which compliments the ambience of the town. The wooden interior warmly welcomes our guests as they enter. From the wooden lounge and cozy interior rock garden one's gaze wonders out upon the impressive view of tiled roofs and eaves, wooden rails and Japanese paper windows. Part of the glass floored corridor travels over a small pond with colorful carp swimming. Let your mind wander as you watch the carp carelessly swim about. We like to take pride in our crab cuisine that is served year round. All of our seafood is caught fresh in the local harbor, among the catch is red snow crab and snow crab. We use only naturally (organic) grown produce, locally grown. This allows us to create naturally delicious tasting cuisines for our guests.
Banquet style dinner specialized with red snow crab (Kasumi gani) dishes that is just in season particularly now. Red snow crab we serve tastes rich and so fresh. Enjoy seasonal taste. It comes a whole boiled crab.
- Additional fee notice
- No outside food or drink is allowed in the building or guest rooms. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding. We apologize for any inconveniences.
- About service fees and taxes
- *Service fees and consumption taxes are included.
*Extra charge for hot spring taxes (JPY150 adults only) and bath admission (adults-JPY190, children-JPY95)
- Cancellation charges
- No show(no notice)(100%), day of(with notice)(50%), Day before(30%), 3 days before(10%)
- Internet cancellation
- Cancellations are taken 09:00pm 3 days