Nishimuraya HonkanKINOSAKI ONSEN
With 150 years of history, member of Relais & Châteaux and rated as the "Best Onsen Ryokan" in Lonely Planet.
Seasonal Kaiseki Dinner Included
Dinner and breakfast included
Traditional Japanese-style inn with over 150 years of history. Nishimuraya Honkan is a proud member of Relais & Châteaux and rated as the "Best Onsen Ryokan" in the Lonely Planet Japan travel guide. Enjoy our traditional-style guest rooms, expansive Japanese garden, soothing onsen baths, and delicious kaiseki course dinners.
Full course, seasonal kaiseki dinner & traditional Japanese breakfast included. Meals served privately in the guest room. Free pass for the 7 hot springs of Kinosaki Onsen and complimentary access to the guest-only baths of Nishimuraya Honkan.
- Additional fee notice
- Children 5-0 stay free with no meals, no bedding, no yukata. Child pricing and options available. Please contact us for details: firstname.lastname@example.org
- About service fees and taxes
- Price includes consumption tax.
A separate charge for bath admission fee will be charged later.
- Cancellation Policy
- The cancellation fee is as follows.
Unauthorized cancellation :100% of all night accommodation charge
Cancellation after 0:00 on the day :50% of the room charge
Cancellation 3 days before 0:00 :20% of the room charge
- Internet cancellation
- Cancellations are taken 00:00am 3 days