Nishimuraya HonkanKINOSAKI ONSEN
With 150 years of history, member of Relais & Châteaux and rated as the "Best Onsen Ryokan" in Lonely Planet.
Seasonal Kaiseki Dinner Included
Dinner and breakfast included
Traditional Japanese-style inn with over 150 years of history. Nishimuraya Honkan is a proud member of Relais & Châteaux and rated as the "Best Onsen Ryokan" in the Lonely Planet Japan travel guide. Enjoy our traditional-style guest rooms, expansive Japanese garden, soothing onsen baths, and delicious kaiseki course dinners.
Full course, seasonal kaiseki dinner & traditional Japanese breakfast included. Meals served privately in the guest room. Free pass for the 7 hot springs of Kinosaki Onsen and complimentary access to the guest-only baths of Nishimuraya Honkan.
- Additional fee notice
- Children 5-0 stay free with no meals, no bedding, no yukata. Child pricing and options available. Please contact us for details: firstname.lastname@example.org
- About service fees and taxes
- Consumption tax is included in the total price.
There will be a separate charge of 150JPY/person for bath taxes.
- Cancellation charges
- Cancellation fees start 3 days before reservation date.
No show(100%), Day of(50%), 3 days before(20%)
Please notify us of any cancellations as soon as possible.
- Internet cancellation
- Cancellations are taken 00:00am 3 days