Enjoy relaxing hot springs and delicious meals worth their price at this tranquil inn.
(WinterPlan-B) A Whole Fresh Kasumi Crab Dinner Plan
Dinner and breakfast included
Gaze out upon the Maruyama River that runs through Kinosaki to the Sea of Japan while you relax in Korakuen's two treasured private baths. Hikoboshi(Altair) bath is made of Japanese cypress while Orihime(Vega) bath is made with shigaraki fire-ware. You can also see the famous oriental white stork fly to and from Toshima wetlands located near the inn.
We also proudly serve dishes made with fresh seafood from the Sea of Japan and Tajima(our area's name). Some of the more popular dishes are our fresh sushi and sashimi served on a boat shaped platter, as well as our white squid.
Korakuen is about a 7 minute walk from Kinosaki train station. Guests arriving by car, from the road that runs along Maruyama River, cross the train tracks into Kinosaki town, we are right at the entrance to the town.
An example of dinner
* Plan: Standard crab dinner plan including a whole fresh red snow crab that is locally caught in Kasumi port. (inc. free pass to the seven public onsen) * Menu: Boiled Kasumi crab, Sashimi; sweet shrimp, local fish Shrimp with head cooked with seasonal vegetables, Tempra (shrimp, sand borer, vegetables)with green tea salt, Steamed egg hotchpotch, Appetizer (three delicacies), Seasonal small dish, Izushi soba (buckwheat noodles), Soup, Japanese pickles. * Menu items are subject to change due to seasonal availability. * Dinner is served in your room, and breakfast (Japanese-style set menu) in the banquet room on the first floor.
Japanese-style guest room
One of private open-air baths
An example of breakfast
- Additional fee notice
- Children 7~12 charged 70% of adults
Children 1~6(meals and bedding included) 50% of adults
Children 1~6(meals only) JPY 3,300of adults
Children 1~6(bedding only) JPY 2,200
Children 1~6(NO meals, NO bedding) JPY 880
*We prepare meals with child sized portions.
- About service fees and taxes
- Service fees and consumption taxes included in pricing.
Extra charges for:
Hot spring tax per person/night (adults only, JPY150)
Public bath admission fee (adults JPY230, children half off)
- Cancellation charges
- Cancellation fees:
No show(100%), the afternoon the day of(100%), the morning the day of(70%), 1~3 days before(50%)
Please notify us of any cancellations as soon as possible.
- Internet cancellation
- Cancellations are taken 00:00am 7 days