Become part of the traditional Japan atmosphere by renting a yukata during your visit to Kinosaki!
- REGISTRATION START
- REGISTRATION ENDS
- RESERVATION DEADLINE
- 7 days before activity
(Some times may differ)
- Rental Procedure:
1. Meet at IROHA Yukata Shop & Rental.
2. Choose a yukata to wear (Choose from a wide selection of yukata to wear)
3. Change into yukata (Takes about 10-15 minutes per customer)
4. Get your photo taken
5. Explore and stroll around Kinosaki
6. Return to IROHA (Arrive at least 15 minutes before 10 pm)
Hours of Operation: 10:30~22:00 Closed: Thursdays
- ACCOMPANYING GUIDE
(INCLUDED OR NOT)
- Not Included
- MINIMUM NUMBER OF PEOPLE
- MEETING PLACE
- IROHA Yukata Shop & Rental (449 Yushima Kinosaki Onsen, Toyooka-shi Hyogo 668-6101)
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- What to Bring:
Please bring 1 of the following: a passport, Japanese driver’s license, or a Japanese residence card.
・A deposit of 3,000 JPY is required when renting a yukata.
・You must return the yukata before 10 pm or your deposit will not be returned.
・If you want to purchase a yukata from the shop, prices start from 4,070 JPY.
- MUST READ NOTES
- ***Price listed for your rental fee is a BASE AMOUNT. It may be higher depending on your yukata selection.
For groups of 5 or more, please contact us before booking.
(Per person unless otherwise noted)
Number of People Participating in Total Price per Adult (base price) 1-4 people 2,200 yen
- CANCELLATION FEES
Day of Cancellation Cancellation Fee (% of activity price) The day of 100% The day before 50% 2-7 days before 20% 8+ days before 0%
- ACCEPTED PAYMENT TYPES
- Pay by credit card (VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX, DC) via an activity confirmation link in an e-mail that we will send to you following your reservation. Please pay the amount by 3 days prior to the activity at the latest. If not paid by then, the activity reservation will be automatically cancelled.
- OPERATOR NAME
- IROHA Yukata Shop & Rental