Go on a guided adventure through the forest in Kannabe Highlands!
Go trekking on a lava flow formation which erupted from Mt. Kannabe about 25,000 years ago, and then hardened over time. While completing the course, explore behind a waterfall, and use your strength to overcome any hurdle you might face.
We offer beginner and intermediate routes (roundtrip 3km and 6km options) and will pick a route which suits the ability of your group.
- REGISTRATION START
- REGISTRATION ENDS
- RESERVATION DEADLINE
- 7 days before activity
- ACTIVITY OPTIONS
- AM Course (9:30~12:00)
- PM Course (13:30~16:00)
(Some times may differ)
1) Meet at Kannabe Nature School Nanairo
3) Move to the course start point
4) Start the course
5) Break for an outdoor Snack Time
6) Complete the course
7) Return to the Roadside station
- ACCOMPANYING GUIDE
(INCLUDED OR NOT)
- MINIMUM NUMBER OF PEOPLE
- MEETING PLACE
- Kannabe Nature School Nanairo, 710 Hidakacho Nashiki, Toyooka, Hyogo 669-5379
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION
What to Wear・What to Bring
Long-sleeve shirt, pants
Jacket or coat
Travel insurance documents (if you have any)
Changes to this activity are subject to change based on weather conditions and other factors. We will send you an email the day before your activity in case of cancellation, so please check your email the day of.
To access Kannabe Nature School's Volcanic Rock Trekking, take a city bus from Ebara Station to the bus stop called, Nashiki-Chushajou (名色駐車場). Afterwards, it is a 10-minute walk (700 m) to Kannabe Nature School Nanairo. If you would like for the staff to pick you up at Ebara Station (Hidakacho Ebara, Toyooka, Hyogo 669-5301), please let us know when you make the reservation.
- MUST READ NOTES
Adult (16 years old and up): 6,500 JPY
Child (15 years old and under): 5,500 JPY
*Includes activity fee, equipment fee, and snack.
(Per person unless otherwise noted)
Number of People Participating in Total Price per Adult Price per Child 2-20 people 6,500 yen 5,500 yen
- INCLUDED IN THE PRICING
- Activity fee, insurance fee
- CANCELLATION FEES
Day of Cancellation Cancellation Fee (% of activity price) The day of 100% The day before 50% 2-7 days before 20% 8+ days before 0%
- ACCEPTED PAYMENT TYPES
- Pay by credit card (VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX, DC) via an activity confirmation link in an e-mail that we will send to you following your reservation. Please pay the amount by 3 days prior to the activity at the latest. If not paid by then, the activity reservation will be automatically cancelled.
- OPERATOR NAME
- Kannabe Nature School