The Kannabe Highlands, located in northern Hyogo Prefecture in Toyooka City, is a hilly area centered around the picturesque 467-meter-high Mount Kannabe (an inactive volcano).
The area is also a part of the San'in Kaigan UNESCO Global Geopark, one of Japan's national geoparks.
Cycle along vast rice fields, cultivated farmlands, and villages in between broad-leaved trees, together with a guide who has extensive knowledge on the Kannabe Highlands. Refresh the body and mind when stopping by the Hattan Falls, a waterfall created naturally by a group of volcanoes, as well as a cave which exhales cool wind from its opening.
- REGISTRATION START
- REGISTRATION ENDS
- RESERVATION DEADLINE
- 7 days before activity
- ACTIVITY OPTIONS
- Morning Plan (9:30~12:00)
- Afternoon Plan (13:30~16:00)
(Some times may differ)
１：Activity briefing and reception at Nanairo (Kannabe Nature School), practice riding your bike.
２：Begin cycling tour
- ACCOMPANYING GUIDE
(INCLUDED OR NOT)
- MINIMUM NUMBER OF PEOPLE
- AGE REQUIREMENT
- Please contact us
- MEETING PLACE
- Nanairo (Kannabe Nature School), 710 Hidakachō Nashiki Toyooka, Hyogo 669-5379
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION
・Please bring a drink and wear clothes & worn shoes that are easy to move around in. No sandals or high heels.
・Please bring your insurance information.
・Participants must be 140cm or taller to ride an adult bicycle. Participants 120cm~140cm must ride a children's bicycle.
・The activity may be cancelled due to inclement weather. In the case of cancellation, Toyooka Tourism Innovation will contact participants the day prior.
・Reception starts 15 minutes before activity.
・Pick up from JR Ebara Station is possible. Please contact us in advance if you wish to be picked up before the activity.
・Please let us know if you have any food allergies.
- MUST READ NOTES
- There are no restrooms on the cycling route. Please use the restroom prior to starting the activity.
(Per person unless otherwise noted)
Number of People Participating in Total Price per person high school student and older Price per person middle school student and younger 2-7 people 6,500 yen 5,500 yen
- INCLUDED IN THE PRICING
- Rental cycle, helmet, guide fee, insurance fee, snack
- CANCELLATION FEES
Day of Cancellation Cancellation Fee (% of activity price) The day of 100% The day before 50% 2-7 days before 20% 8+ days before 0%
- ACCEPTED PAYMENT TYPES
- Pay by credit card (VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX, DC) via an activity confirmation link in an e-mail that we will send to you following your reservation. Please pay the amount by 3 days prior to the activity at the latest. If not paid by then, the activity reservation will be automatically cancelled.
- OPERATOR NAME
- Kannabe Nature School