A chalky white lighthouse that looms on top of a cliff 148 meters above sea level at the most northern point of the Tango Peninsula.
The lighthouse was erected in 1898, and is one of only five first-order lighthouses in the nation which uses a rare Fresnel lens.
There is a promenade from the parking lot of Cape Kyoga, where it takes 20 minutes on foot to reach the lighthouse.
- 162-1 Sodeshi, Tango-cho,
Kyotango City, Kyoto