Beautifully constructed of wood, this 3 story Ryokan blends into Kinosaki Onsen's elegance.
Tajima Beef Sukiyaki (Hot Pot) Course (~11/6)
Dinner and breakfast included
The beautiful 3-stories wooden structure that blends beautifully with the surrounding Kinosaki Onsen atmosphere. Ryokan Tsutaya is known for its historical and artistic decorations. Our interior have been decorated with hand writing letters and Japanese paintings by Katsura Kogoro (later known as Takayoshi Kido) who stayed at our property and played a large role in the establishment of the new Meiji government in around 1864. Enjoy our relaxed atmosphere and experience a taste of warm and personal service.
Tajima Beef Sukiyaki Course
* This plan includes dinner and breakfast.
Sukiyaki is one of the Japanese regional dishes.
The local specialty "Tajima beef" and vegetables are simmered in a soy sauce-based sweet and spicy soup.
Please enjoy the delicate taste of Tajima beef.
It is also recommended to attach it to raw eggs if you like.
Sashimi (4 types), Kasumi red crab, Tajima beef sukiyaki (including vegetables and udon set), pickles, Tajima Koshihikari white rice, dessert
* Tajima beef weighs about 150g per person. (The photo is 300g for 2 people)
* Tajima beef can be added for 1,760 yen per 100g. If you wish, please let us know in advance by email.
* Children (50%) eat one plate meal.
* In the case of 2 nights, the 2nd night will be an entrusted dish.
** The menu and ingredients are subject to change depends on seasonal purchase of stocks without notice.
We appreciate for your understanding.
** Free Admission pass for hot spring bath houses is included.
** Free colorful yukata rental for women.
Enjoy strolling the town in Yukata!
Japanese style room
- Additional fee notice
- Children 7~12years(50% charge of adults)
Children 1~6(w/meals and bedding) JPY 7,700
Children 1~6(w/meals) JPY 4,400
Children 1~6(w/bedding) JPY 4,950
Children 1~6(no meals/bedding) JPY 1,650
- About service fees and taxes
- Outside food/drinks are not allowed. Children's meals: Dinner is the same as the lunch kid's plate. Breakfast (JPY1,100,incl. tax) is charged separately.
Toyooka City Bathing Tax/Bathing Fees
This is a tax levied on bathing guests. It is a special purpose tax to cover the expenses required for tourism promotion; protect and manage facilities for mineral spring sources and firefighting facilities. The mineral spring bathhouse owner becomes responsible to collects it from the bathing guests.
All wards： Adults 150 yen； Children are tax exempt.
Yushima Ward: Adults 280 yen; Children 140 yen.
Out of the ward: Adult 300 yen; Child 150 yen.
- Cancellation Policy
- The cancellation fee is as follows.
Unauthorized cancellation : All nights 100% of all night accommodation charge
Cancellation after 0:00 on the day : 100% of all night accommodation charge
Cancellation after 0:00 on the day before : 50% of all night accommodation charge
Cancellation 3 days before 0:00 : 30% of all night accommodation charge
- Internet cancellation
- Cancellations are taken 0:00 7 days