In front of 'Ichi no Yu' open-air bath in the middle of Kinosaki Onsen, the inns wood gives off a warm feeling.
Among the oldest ryokans in Kinosaki Onsen, Kobayashiya is located in the center of town along the willow-lined river. Sit back and watch the lanterns flicker to life at nightfall and people scurrying below between onsens in their yukata from the comfort of the riverside rooms’ covered verandas. The garden rooms are perfect for guests who wish to have a more reclosed stay. Slide open the shoji windows to look out onto the simple and lush Japanese garden. Great care is given by the owners in order to preserve the ryokan’s original beauty from the original flooring to repapering the shoji. Thanks to the proprietors’ care through the years Kobayashi was registered as a Tangible Cultural Property of Japan in 2015. You can find small retro scenes throughout the building that are hard to find in other ryokans.
All meals are served in your room to ensure maximum relaxation. After your meal soak in the ryokan’s main bath or use your free onsen pass to visit the 7 hot spring bath-houses in town.
Kobayashiya also provides special vegetarian meals with advanced reservations. Please contact the ryokan when you make your reservation to request a vegetarian meal for more information.
Kobayashiya is an international ryokan that warmly welcomes guests from all over the world and has English speaking staff ready to make your stay a memorable one.
The perfect view of the center of Kinosaki from your room.
Find the simplicity of Japan throughout the inn
View from one of our riverside rooms.
All rooms are Japanese style and are perfect for relaxing
- Address・contact information・facility HP
Address ：369 Yushima , Kinosaki-cho , Toyooka-city , Hyogo
- Room types
- Western style rooms (0) Japanese style rooms (9) Western/Japanese style rooms (0) Total (9)
- Room features
- 6 rooms with bidet restrooms, 3 rooms without restroom, all rooms with TV, AC unit, refrigerator, safe box, morning paper
- Meals served in guest room
- Breakfast:No Dinner:No
- Private/Reserved dining in hall
- Breakfast:No Dinner:No
- Hot spring
- Hot spring:Yes Family(private) bath:Yes Open air(outdoor bath):No Open air(outdoor bath) in guest room:No
- Baths explanation
- The bath is open from 3:00p.m. to 9:00a.m. the next morning. This lets guests enjoy the bath all night long. The women's bath and family (private) bath are interchangeable, please be aware of the changes between 3:00p.m. and 9:30p.m.
Y Small towel Y Body wash Y Hair dryer Y Bidet N Toothbrush,Toothpaste N Soap Y Down comforter N Hair brush,Comb Y Large towel Y Yukata N Shaver Y Shampoo(Shampoo/Conditioner) N Shower cap Y Conditioner Y TV
- Other Amenities
- Shower cap, conditioner, shampoo, hairdryer and shaver are located in the large public bath. A hairdryer can be borrowed at the front desk and taken back to your room.
- Non-smoking rooms, Guest parking, Vending machine
- Internet, English support, Postal service
- Facility information
- - Free WIFI is available throughout the entire inn.
-Massage services, 40 minutes for JPY 4,000 (Not available every day)(*The massages are done in the guests' rooms.)
-In the winter hot water bottles are available for our female guests (limited amount).
- Parking Available
- Credit cards accepts
- JCB, Visa, American Express, DC, Master Card