DIY style seafood BBQ restaurant
Customers are given the chance to grill their own food on the large open grills located in the center of the restaurant. Order a BBQ set from the menu and cook everything just the way you want it. Enjoy barbecuing year round in comfort, no matter the weather outside. This DIY-style BBQ restaurant gives you the chance to enjoy Kinosaki at your own pace, just the way Tokiwa Garden intended.
The BBQ sets typically consist of fresh seafood caught in the nearby Sea of Japan and sourced from local fishmonger called Okesho Sengyo. It also consists of locally-grown vegetables and yakiniku-style beef. There is also a selection of craft beers and French wines that pair well with the BBQ.
Coffee stand DRIP & DROP COFFEE SUPPLY
In the front part of the restaurant you will find a small coffee stand serving DRIP & DROP COFFEE SUPPLY coffee, a micro roastery from Kyoto. Coffee beans are roasted at the main shop in Kyoto and then delivered fresh to Tokiwa Garden, ensuring each cup of coffee has a rich flavor.
To accompany your next cup of coffee, matcha latte, or other drink preference are original homemade sweets. Enjoy the unique flavors of Kinosaki.
Prices listed below do not include tax and are subject to change. They may not necessarily match this establishment’s current prices due to market price changes or other reasons.
Sweet shrimp oil pasta
Information listed below was last updated 04/2021 and is subject to change. Contact the business directly for updated information. Note, most businesses can only speak Japanese.
- Business Name
- Kinosaki Tokiwa Garden
- Restaurant Type
- BBQ, coffee, sweets, cafe
- Business Hours
(L.O. food 21:00 / drink 21:30 )
- Holidays / Closed
788 Yushima, Kinosaki-cho
Toyooka City, Hyogo
- Average Price Range
- Starting from about 400 yen~
- Payment Accepted
- Cash, Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Discover)
- Distance from_Station
- About a 5-minute walk, 350 m from Kinosaki Onsen Station
- Language Support
- Sorry, but only Japanese is spoken.
- Number of Seats
- 60 seats
- Private Dining Rooms
- Smoking / Non-smoking
- Space / Facilities
- Table, counter, and terrace seating
- Available from 10:00
- Available from 10:00 - 15:00
- Available from 17:00 - 22:00
- Course / Sets
- BBQ sets are available for dinner from 2,400 yen per person.
- Japanese sake, wine, shochu, coffee
- Specializes in vegetable and seafood cuisine, health and beauty-based menu, vegetarian cuisine
- Menu Languages
- Japanese, English