Try zen meditation and experience local Japanese culture at a lesser-known, local Kinosaki temple!
- REGISTRATION START
- REGISTRATION ENDS
- RESERVATION DEADLINE
- 3 days before activity
- ACTIVITY OPTIONS
- Morning Plan (10:00-11:30)
- Afternoon Plan (13:45-15:15)
(Some times may differ)
10:00 - Meet at Gokurakuji Temple
10:10 - Zazen meditation & Buddhist sermon (printed) *you can wear samue (monk's working clothes) if you'd like
10:50 - Chat with the chief priest over matcha (green tea) and Japanese sweets
11:30 - End of activity, receive a special souvenir
13:45 - Meet at Gokurakuji Temple
13:55 - Zazen meditation & Buddhist sermon (printed) *you can wear samue (monk's working clothes) if you'd like
14:35 - Chat with the chief priest over matcha (green tea) and Japanese sweets
15:15 - End of activity, receive a special souvenir
- ACCOMPANYING GUIDE
(INCLUDED OR NOT)
- Not Included
- MEETING PLACE
- Gokurakuji Temple, 802 Yushima, Kinosaki-cho, Toyooka-shi, Hyogo
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION
The Buddhist sermon is easy to understand. There will be a document with the sermon's contents translated into English.
The chief Buddhist priest knows only a little bit of English, but even a little bit of direct communication goes a long way and will make the experience more valuable.
- MUST READ NOTES
- This is a free trial tour. As a monitor for the tour, we simply request that you fill out a survey about your experience at the end of the tour. Please contact us if you decide to cancel for whatever reason.
(Per person unless otherwise noted)
Number of People Participating in Total Price per Adult Price per Child (5-12 years old) 1-10 people 0 yen 0 yen
- INCLUDED IN THE PRICING
- Zen meditation activity, matcha & traditional Japanese sweets, special souvenir
- CANCELLATION FEES
Day of Cancellation Cancellation Fee (% of activity price) N/A None