Go on a Snowshoe Adventure in Kannabe Highlands!!!
- REGISTRATION START
- RESERVATION DEADLINE
- 7 days in advance by noon
- ACTIVITY OPTIONS
- Morning Course (9:30-12:00)
- Afternoon Course (13:30-16:00)
(Some times may differ)
- If going via Kinosaki Onsen Station, take the train to Ebara Station. From there, take a city bus to the bus stop called, Kannabe-Onsen-Yutorogi-Mae (神鍋温泉ゆとろぎ前). If you prefer to drive, you can make a reservation for a rental car here.
- ACCOMPANYING GUIDE
(INCLUDED OR NOT)
- MEETING PLACE
- Kannabe Highlands Roadside Station, 59-13 Kurisuno, Hidaka-cho, Toyooka-shi, Hyogo 669-5372
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION
What to Wear:
Warm Clothing and shoes (no heels)
What to Bring:
Travel insurance documents (if you have any)
(Per person unless otherwise noted)
Number of People Participating in Total Price per Adult (16 years old and up) Price per Child (15 years old and under) 2-12 people 7,500 yen 6,500 yen
- INCLUDED IN THE PRICING
- Activity fee, equipment fee, waterproof wear (for participants between 120 cm to 185 cm), and snack.
- CANCELLATION FEES
Day of Cancellation Cancellation Fee (% of activity price) The day of 100% The day before 50% 2-7 days before 20% 8+ days before 0%
- ACCEPTED PAYMENT TYPES
- Pay by credit card (VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX, DC) via an activity confirmation link in an e-mail that we will send to you following your reservation. Please pay the amount by 3 days prior to the activity at the latest. If not paid by then, the activity reservation will be automatically cancelled.
- OPERATOR NAME
- Kannabe Nature School