Complete an Obstacle Course in the Trees of the Kannabe Highlands!
Forest Adventure OkuKANNABE opened in June 2016, and provides various outdoor obstacle courses in the trees of varying difficulty and age range!
In this activity, go through traverse obstacles, zip lines, and swing on the Tarzan rope all while in a scenic forest. In the trees, you will have control of your own safety equipment, making it more fun and engaging. The course takes about 2 hours to complete, and is offered for adults and children (at least 140 cm tall and accompanied by an adult). Participants must be no more than 130 kg.
Starting April 25th, 2020, small children and adults alike will be able to enjoy the new canopy course! The canopy course consists of 3 courses and takes about 2 hours to complete. With simple and easy-to-use safety equipment and a slightly lower height and difficulty than the adventure course, this new course is perfect for families with small children looking to enjoy an outdoor adventure. It is offered for children and adults (at least 110 cm tall and no more than 130 kg). If participant is 8 years old or younger, they must be accompanied by an adult 18 years of age or older. Up to 4 children (8 years old and younger) are allowed per accompanying adult.
- REGISTRATION START
- REGISTRATION ENDS
- RESERVATION DEADLINE
- 7 days before activity
- ACTIVITY OPTIONS
- 10:00 Course
- 11:00 Course
- 12:00 Course
- 13:00 Course
- 14:00 Course
(Some times may differ)
- Take a city bus from Ebara Station to the bus stop, Kannabe-Onsen-Yutorogi-Mae (神鍋温泉ゆとろぎ前). We will organize for Forest Adventure OkuKANNABE staff to pick you up from the entrance to the Kannabe Highlands Roadside Station, located at that bus stop.
- ACCOMPANYING GUIDE
(INCLUDED OR NOT)
- Not Included
- MINIMUM NUMBER OF PEOPLE
- AGE REQUIREMENT
- must be 10 years or older
- MEETING PLACE
- Kannabe Highlands Roadside Station, 59-13 Kurisuno, Hidaka-cho, Toyooka-shi, Hyogo 669-5372
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Please arrive 30 minutes before your requested start time.
Participants must read and sign our Risk Acknowledgement and Disclaimer Form.
Participants must follow our safety rules and staff members.
Do not consume alcohol or medications before and during the activity.
Sandals and slip-on shoes are not permitted.
The activity may be cancelled due to poor weather conditions.
(Per person unless otherwise noted)
Number of People Participating in Total Price per Person (Adventure Course) Price per Person (Canopy Course) 1-6 people 3,900 yen 2,900 yen
- CANCELLATION FEES
Day of Cancellation Cancellation Fee (% of activity price) The day of 100% The day before 50% 2-7 days before 20% 8+ days before 0%
- ACCEPTED PAYMENT TYPES
- Pay by credit card (VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX, DC) via an activity confirmation link in an e-mail that we will send to you following your reservation. Please pay the amount by 3 days prior to the activity at the latest. If not paid by then, the activity reservation will be automatically cancelled.
- OPERATOR NAME
- Forest Adventure OkuKANNABE