Complete an Obstacle Course in the Trees of the Kannabe Highlands!
- REGISTRATION START
- REGISTRATION ENDS
- RESERVATION DEADLINE
- 7 days before activity
- ACTIVITY OPTIONS
- 10:00 Course
- 11:00 Course
- 12:00 Course
- 13:00 Course
- 14:00 Course
(Some times may differ)
- Take a city bus from Ebara Station to the bus stop, Kannabe-Onsen-Yutorogi-Mae (神鍋温泉ゆとろぎ前). We will organize for Forest Adventure OkuKANNABE staff to pick you up from the entrance to the Kannabe Highlands Roadside Station, located at that bus stop.
- ACCOMPANYING GUIDE
(INCLUDED OR NOT)
- Not Included
- AGE REQUIREMENT
- must be 10 years or older
- MEETING PLACE
- Kannabe Highlands Roadside Station, 59-13 Kurisuno, Hidaka-cho, Toyooka-shi, Hyogo 669-5372
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Please arrive 30 minutes before your requested start time.
Participants must read and sign our Risk Acknowledgement and Disclaimer Form.
Participants must follow our safety rules and staff members.
Do not consume alcohol or medications before and during the activity.
Sandals and slip-on shoes are not permitted.
The activity may be cancelled due to poor weather conditions.
(Per person unless otherwise noted)
Number of People Participating in Total Price per Person (Adventure Course) Price per Person (Canopy Course) 1-6 people 3,900 yen 2,900 yen
- CANCELLATION FEES
Day of Cancellation Cancellation Fee (% of activity price) The day of 100% The day before 50% 2-7 days before 20% 8+ days before 0%
- ACCEPTED PAYMENT TYPES
- Pay by credit card (VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX, DC) via an activity confirmation link in an e-mail that we will send to you following your reservation. Please pay the amount by 3 days prior to the activity at the latest. If not paid by then, the activity reservation will be automatically cancelled.
- OPERATOR NAME
- Forest Adventure OkuKANNABE