Become an artist for a day and create your very own Japanese paper fan! Masami Uota, a professional washi artist, will be your guide as you craft a design unique to you and your trip to Kinosaki Onsen.
Washi is a type of Japanese paper generally tougher than ordinary paper and is used in a variety of artforms including Origami, woodblock printing, and even clothing design.
Let your creativity flow as you cut, paste, and design from a rainbow of washi paper colors and complete your masterpiece!
- REGISTRATION START
- REGISTRATION ENDS
- RESERVATION DEADLINE
- 5 days before activity
- ACTIVITY OPTIONS
- Plan A Small Fan (11:00~12:00)
- Plan B Small Fan (13:00~14:00)
- Plan A Large Fan (11:00~12:00)
- Plan B Large Fan (13:00~14:00)
(Some times may differ)
・Meet at Sanpou Nishimuraya
・At the Sanpou Salon on the second floor, begin designing your washi art paper fan
・End of activity
- ACCOMPANYING GUIDE
(INCLUDED OR NOT)
- MINIMUM NUMBER OF PEOPLE
- MEETING PLACE
- Sanpou Nishimuraya (463-2 Kinosakicho Yushima, Toyooka, Hyogo 669-6101)
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION
・Children 5 years and under need the assistance of an adult to complete this activity.
・Only available on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays
(Per person unless otherwise noted)
Number of People Participating in Total Price per Person (small fan) Price per Person (large fan) 1-12 people 3,400 yen 3,700 yen
- INCLUDED IN THE PRICING
- Fan, crafting materials, guide
- CANCELLATION FEES
Day of Cancellation Cancellation Fee (% of activity price) Same day 100% Day before activity 50% 2-7 days before activity 30% 8+ days before activity 0%
- ACCEPTED PAYMENT TYPES
- Pay by credit card (VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX, DC) via an activity confirmation link in an e-mail that we will send to you following your reservation.
- OPERATOR NAME
- Sanpou Nishimuraya Honten