Ricca is a modern stylish restaurant in Kinosaki Onsen, Japan, offering western-style cuisine crafted with local ingredients including aged Tajima beef and winter snow crab (seasonal). Looking out onto a 132,000 sqm mountain forest, enjoy the unique blend of local Japanese tastes & western-style cooking at this elegant and luxurious restaurant.
Local ingredients of Tajima
Ricca creates original Italian and French cuisines that can only be enjoyed in Kinosaki Onsen. Each dish brings out the best of locally-grown Tajima (Nothern Hyogo prefecture) ingredients.
Tajima is blessed with majestic mountains, rich lands and beautiful seas. Each season has its own distinct rich flavor. Menus are hand crafted around these seasonal ingredients.
Ricca is proud to source from local producers – many of them organic – and is committed to cooking with fresh ingredients that use no preservatives or additives.
Dry-aged Tajima beef
Tajima beef is the stock cattle for the world famous Kobe beef. At Nishimuraya Ricca you can enjoy a specialty Tajima beef that has been expertly dry-aged for 2 months or more, giving this delicate Wagyu a defined & condensed taste as well as a fragrant aroma.
Lunch course menus
Choose a lunch course from Ricca’s lunch menu, the types of courses and each course’s dishes change seasonally. Below, you will find an example of some of Ricca’s lunch courses. Reservations are required for lunch and should be made by 5 pm the day before. Lunch is from 11:30 am to 2:30 pm and last orders are taken at 1:30 pm. (Ricca is closed on Wednesdays)
Dinner course menus
Ricca offers several dinner courses and seasonal dinner courses. Dinner reservations are required and should be made by 3 pm on the same day. Dinner is from 6 pm to 10 pm, with last orders being taken at 7:30 pm. Reservations can be made by phone or online through the restaurant’s homepage.
After your meal why not enjoy a relaxing soak in the hot spring bath? The spacious and relaxing hot spring is located in the same hotel and is open from 5:30 am to 10 am and 12 pm to 12:30 am. There is a 1,000 yen (excluding tax) fee for the baths.
Information listed below was last updated 08/2019 and is subject to change. Contact the business directly for updated information. Note, most businesses can only speak Japanese.
- Business Name
- Nishimuraya Ricca
- Restaurant Type
- Fine dining; Western, European, French, Italian cuisine; steak (*Children under 10 are not permitted.)
- Business Hours
- Lunch 11:30 ~ 14:30 (L.O 13:30)
Reservations required (reservations must be made by 5 pm the day before)
Dinner 18:00 ~ 22:00 (L.O. 19:30)
Reservations required (reservations must be made by 3 pm on the day of)
- Holidays / Closed
- Wednesdays (Reservations can not be taken on days the restaurant or hotel are closed, as well as when the facility has been rented out by a private party.)
- 0796-32-3535 (9:00 ~ 19:00）
- Nishimuraya Hotel Shogetsutei
1016-2 Yushima, Kinosaki-cho
Toyooka City, Hyogo
- Average Price Range
- Lunch: From 2,700 yen ~
Dinner: From 8,000 yen ~
- Payment Accepted
- Cash, credit cards accepted (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, Diners)
- Distance from_Station
- About a 25-minute walk, 1.7 km, from Kinosaki Station
- Fine-dining, stylish, semi-formal
- Number of Seats
- 40 seats -10 tables with 2 seats each -3 tables with 4 seats each -1 table with 6 seats each(groups of 10 or more can be accommodated)
- Private Dining Rooms
- One private room There is one private room available that can accommodate a single group of 2, 4, or 6 people. When you make your reservation please request "the private room".
- Smoking / Non-smoking
- Non-smoking only There is a smoking area located in the lobby on the 1st floor of the hotel.
- Space / Facilities
- Table seating
- Available (reservations required)
- Available (reservations required)
- Course / Sets
- Course menu only. Choose from their lunch course menu or dinner course menu.
- Japanese sake, wine, cocktails, specialty wine
- Specializes in Western-style cuisine using local seafood, meats, fruits & vegetables
- Menu Languages
- Japanese / English
- Complimentary parking available