We may collect your personal information (including, but not limited to, your name, email address, and country) depending on your dealings with us.
We may collect personal information directly from you when you email us.
When you visit this website, we may use automated monitoring software to collect and store certain information about your visit. However, this automated collection will not collect your name, address, email or any other information that can be used to personally identify you.
Use and Disclosure
We may use your information to:
- Contact you
- Analyze usage of this website
- Improve the content of this website
By providing us with your personal information, you consent to our using and disclosing your personal information in the manner set out above.
We will only use or disclose personal information that you have provided to us, or that we have obtained about you:
- For the above mentioned purposes.
- If you have authorized us to do so
- If we have given you notification of the intended use or disclosure and you have not objected to that use or disclosure.
- If we believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or an agency responsible for national security in the performance of their functions.
- If we believe that the use of disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce any legal rights we may have, or is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property and safety of us, our customers, or others.
If we are authorized, required, or permitted by law to disclose the information.
Third Party Websites
This website may contain links to third party websites. We are not responsible in any way for the content of such websites, or for the manner in which those websites collect, hold, use and distribute any personal information you provide. These links are meant for your convenience only. Links to third party websites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval of these sites. Visitors to those sites should refer to their separate privacy policies and practices.
We will do our best to ensure the security of your personal information submitted to our site.
However, you must be aware of the inherent risks associated with the transmission of information via the Internet. We cannot and do not in any way guarantee or warrant the security of any personal information you submit to our site.
This website is comprised of original components made through a process of intellectual and/or creative effort. The components include written texts, pictures, photographs, images, videos, etc. This site prohibits any duplication, distribution, or alteration of any of the components without the expressed written consent of Visit Kinosaki as well as by any other party possessing relevant rights.