The booking of any travel services offered by Toyooka Tourism Innovation (hereon after referred to as TTI), constitutes a contractual arrangement between your company and TTI, and represents your acceptance of TTI’s General Terms and Conditions set out herein. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand these general terms & conditions prior to booking. Please note that these general terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- 1. Scope of Operations
- The types of travel services provided and their details are written below.
Furthermore, in the case where it is not written, the areas in which travel services are provided include Toyooka City in Hyogo Prefecture and the surrounding areas. Furthermore, the execution of some or all of the travel services provided may be entrusted to a proxy.
- Bus, taxi, and rental car reservations
- Hotel and accommodation reservations
- Restaurant and bar reservations
- Local tour guide and other personnel reservations
- Activity and tour reservations
- Tourist attraction reservations
- Provision of the information and planning related to the travel services
- Other operations related to the above mentioned travel services and verification of reservations
- 2. Confidentiality
- TTI will only use the personal information provided in the inquiry forms, travel applications as well as contracts to provide the requested travel service operations
- 3. Contract Procedures
- For travel inquiries and consultations, fill in the required fields of the designated inquiry form and email it to TTI. Regarding the inquiry, TTI will reply via email with an estimation and/or itinerary. If there are no problems with the details of the estimation and itinerary, send TTI the application and contract form. TTI will confirm the details of the application and contract form. If there are no problems, the contract will come into effect.
- 4. Handling Charges
- TTI will collect handling charges on all travel services provided. The estimation will be in Japanese yen. Unless otherwise noted, the estimation is inclusive of handling charges, service charges and taxes.
- 5. Payment
- Payment of the travel fee (inclusive of handling charges, service charges and taxes) in the full amount must be made at least 21 days before the start date of the trip. However, in instances which require a deposit for travel services provided, your company must pay the amount by the required date as directed by TTI. If payment is not received by the due date, the reservations will be cancelled. Payment currency is in the Japanese yen.The method of payment accepted is payment via bank transfer. All bank transfer handling charges incurred are the responsibility of your company.
- 6. Cancellations
- Regarding cancellations for reservations without any special conditions, a cancellation fee is required as per the table below depending on when the cancellation is made. Furthermore, cancellations are accepted during TTI business hours only. If a cancellation request is made outside of business hours, the cancellation will only be accepted from the following business day. Also, cancellation requests can only be made via email or fax.
Travel Contract Cancellation Dates Cancellation Rates (1) Cancellations made up to 21 days before the travel start date. 0% (2) Cancellations made up to 21 days before the travel start date. 50% of the Travel Fee (3) Cancellations made between 6 and 4 days before the travel start date. 80% of the Travel Fee (4) Cancellations made between 3 and 1 days before the travel start date. 90% of the Travel Fee (5) Cancellations made the day of the travel start date. 100% of the Travel Fee (6) Cancellations made after the trip has started as well as failing to contact TTI regarding cancellations. 100% of the Travel Fee
- 7. Cancellations
- Travel insurance will be handled by your company.
- 8. Point of Caution
- Your company may not negotiate fees and make cancellations directly with the travel service suppliers that are arranged by TTI.
- 9. Liability
- TTI accepts no responsibility and shall not be liable for any injury, illness, loss accident, or any other unforeseen accident resulting from the traveler’s participation in any of its services provided. In the case where negligence or intent from your company or the traveler causes damages to TTI, your company or the traveler must compensate TTI for the damages incurred.
- 10. Consultation
- If any matters not provided in these general terms and conditions or any questions regarding the provisions of these general terms and conditions arise, TTI and your company will consult in good faith to resolve such matters in each case.
- 11. Governing Law
- These general terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan.
- 12. Court of Jurisdiction
- Any dispute arising from these general terms and conditions between TTI and your company or the traveler shall be under the jurisdiction of the Kobe District Court.
- 13. Language
- If there are any discrepancies or contradictions between the English language version and Japanese language version of these General Terms and Conditions, then the Japanese language version shall take precedence.