Kobe beef is a world-renowned delicacy, but did you know that there are not actually any "Kobe cattle"? Kobe beef actually comes from Tajima cattle, which live in the northern region of Hyogo Prefecture known as Tajima. After hearing the story, you will get to try all 41 parts of Tajima beef! This is a one-of-a-kind activity that you can only do here!
In this tour, learn about the "miraculous four", 99.9% DNA, and the man and cows who lived under one roof. View Ojiro, the beautiful village that is the birthplace of Tajima beef and the history. After hearing this miraculous story, it'll be hard to resist sharing it with all of your friends!
- REGISTRATION START
- REGISTRATION ENDS
- RESERVATION DEADLINE
- 7 days before activity
(Some times may differ)
- 10:30 - Meet at Yoka Station with Waku-Waku TAJIMA guide
11:15 - Depart from Yoka Station by bus with guide
Around 12:30 - Arrive at Ojiro, learn about the history and greatness of Tajima cattle
Around 13:30 - Head to restaurant (near botanical garden)
Enjoy Tajima Beef Plate (41 parts of the beef, about 200 grams)
Around 16:00 - Depart from restaurant, arrive at Michi no Eki
Tour of local products, purchase souvenir
Around 17:30 - Arrive at Yoka Station
- ACCOMPANYING GUIDE
(INCLUDED OR NOT)
- MINIMUM NUMBER OF PEOPLE
- MEETING PLACE
- Waku-Waku TAJIMA Guide Service, 2F 115-37 Yoka, Yoka-machi, Yabu-shi 667-0021
- MUST READ NOTES
- Our program does not include accident insurance. If you wish to purchase travel / accident insurance, please do so through a separate party in advance. Please participate at your own risk.
(Per person unless otherwise noted)
Number of People Participating in Total Price per Person 1 person N/A 2 people 42,000 yen 3 people 42,000 yen 4 people 37,000 yen 5 people 37,000 yen 6 people 32,000 yen
- CANCELLATION FEES
Day of Cancellation Cancellation Fee (% of activity price) No-show (cancel without contacting) 100% 0-2 days before 100% 3-6 days before 50% 7+ days before 0%
- ACCEPTED PAYMENT TYPES
- Pay by credit card (VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX, DC) via an activity confirmation link in an e-mail that we will send to you following your reservation. Please pay the amount by 3 days prior to the activity at the latest. If not paid by then, the activity reservation will be automatically cancelled.
- OPERATOR NAME
- Waku-Waku TAJIMA Guide Service