Enjoy gorgeous tea plantation views, pick your own tea leaves, and use them to make your own tea!
- REGISTRATION START
- REGISTRATION ENDS
- RESERVATION DEADLINE
- 7 days before activity
(Some times may differ)
- 10:00 Meet at Asago City Tea Garden by car
・Explanation of tea gardens and tea cultivation methods
・Tea picking with guidance from local tea farmer
・Tea-making experience with koucha (black tea) and bancha (coarse green tea)
11:30 Lunch of local ingredients using tea leaves, plus local sweets and tea
12:30 Activity ends
- ACCOMPANYING GUIDE
(INCLUDED OR NOT)
- MINIMUM NUMBER OF PEOPLE
- MEETING PLACE
- 93 Yashiro, Asago-shi, Hyogo 669-5202
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Please wear clothes in which you can easily move around.
We also recommend wearing a hat and sunscreen.
- MUST READ NOTES
- This activity will only be cancelled in the case of heavy rain.
If there is only light rain, please dress accordingly.
(Per person unless otherwise noted)
Number of People Participating in Total Price per Person 1 person N/A 2 people 3,800 yen 3 people 3,800 yen 4 people 3,800 yen 5 people 3,800 yen 6 people 3,800 yen
- INCLUDED IN THE PRICING
- Tea garden entrance fee, lunch, tea, sweets
- CANCELLATION FEES
Day of Cancellation Cancellation Fee (% of activity price) The day of 100% The day before 50% 2-7 days before 20% 8+ days before 0%
- ACCEPTED PAYMENT TYPES
- Pay by credit card (VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX, DC) via an activity confirmation link in an e-mail that we will send to you following your reservation. Please pay the amount by 3 days prior to the activity at the latest. If not paid by then, the activity reservation will be automatically cancelled.
- OPERATOR NAME
- TOYOOKA TOURISM INNOVATION