Cook and enjoy a special lunch made from local ingredients in the Kannabe Highlands!
- REGISTRATION START
- REGISTRATION ENDS
- RESERVATION DEADLINE
- 7 days before activity
(Some times may differ)
- Meet at Michinoeki Kannabe Roadside Station at 10:00.
This activity is 3 hours (until 13:00).
- ACCOMPANYING GUIDE
(INCLUDED OR NOT)
- Not Included
- MEETING PLACE
- Michinoeki Kannabe Roadside Station, 59-13 Kurisuno, Hidaka-cho, Toyooka City
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Please bring your own drinks.
(Per person unless otherwise noted)
Number of People Participating in Total Price per Person 1 person 30,000 yen 2 people 15,000 yen 3 people 10,000 yen 4 people 7,500 yen 5 people 6,000 yen 6 people 5,500 yen
- INCLUDED IN THE PRICING
- All ingredients, cooking utensils, and venue usage
- CANCELLATION FEES
Day of Cancellation Cancellation Fee (% of activity price) The day of 100% The day before 50% 2-7 days before 20% 8+ days before 0%
- ACCEPTED PAYMENT TYPES
- Pay by credit card (VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX, DC) via an activity confirmation link in an e-mail that we will send to you following your reservation. Please pay the amount by 3 days prior to the activity at the latest. If not paid by then, the activity reservation will be automatically cancelled.
- OPERATOR NAME
- Kannabe Nature School