Shinzan is about 5 minutes from JR Kinosaki Onsen Station by the free check-in bus. About 30 minutes from Kitakinki Toyooka Expressway/Tajima Airport IC.
【1.5 whole Crabs per person】Crab Kaiseki standard plan（Banquet room）
Dinner and breakfast included
Shinzan is a hot spring inn with a Taisho romance style in Kinosaki Onsen.
Please take some time to unwind in the spacious public bath, allowing you to connect with the changing seasons and natural surroundings in a deeply relaxing and therapeutic way.
We have a shuttle bus from the inn to the hot spring town.
Please use it for visiting hot springs, taking a walk, etc.
Free parking and free Wi-Fi are available.
A crab kaiseki - Standard - includes one boiled crab per person and a half portion of crab hot pot.
2. Appetizer: Crab Miso Tofu
3. Appetizer: Assorted Three Dishes
4. Sashimi: Assorted Three Garnish
5. Vinegar Dish: One Snow Crab
6. Hot Plate: Tajima Beef Steak
7. Steamed Dish
8. Hot Dish: Individual Crab Hot Pot
9. Main Course: Jamongan Rice (A brand rice from the Tajima region)
Start your day full of energy with a healthy Japanese set meal made from local ingredients.♪
☆Children's Meal Options:
- Elementary school children (70% of the adult price) will receive a similar course meal to adults.
- For children below elementary school age (with toddler meals available), we offer a children's lunch.
If you have any allergies, please inform us at the time of booking. We will prepare your meal by excluding the ingredients that you are allergic to from the menu. Please note that we cannot remove components from ingredients or seasonings. In severe cases, we may not be able to provide a meal. Please understand that we cannot accommodate allergy requests on the same day; please be sure to contact us in advance.
Both dinner and breakfast will be served in the dining area. Seating arrangements are not selectable. For groups of 6 or more, tables may be separated. Dinner is available from 17:30 to 18:00 for a duration of 2 hours. (The last seating is at 18:30 depending on your arrival time.)
**Bathing Tax and Bathing Fee**
- Adults (Junior high school age and above) per person: ¥150 + ¥280, totaling ¥430
- Children (Elementary school age and below) per person: ¥140
Please note that the above taxes are not included in the accommodation fee and will be charged separately at checkout.
For breakfast, we offer a Japanese set meal prepared with an abundance of local and seasonal ingredients.
【Smoking is allowed only for electronic cigarettes】Japanese style Classic room with Bath & Toilet (1～5 guests)
Max capacity: 1 persons ～ 4 persons
Max capacity: 1 persons ～ 4 persons
- About service fees and taxes
- Service fees and consumption taxes are included in the pricing.
Extra charges for:
Toyooka City Bathing Tax/Bathing Fees will be charged on the spot.
This is a tax levied on bathing guests. It is a special purpose tax to cover the expenses required for tourism promotion; protect and manage facilities for mineral spring sources and firefighting facilities. The mineral spring bathhouse owner becomes responsible to collects it from the bathing guests.
All wards： Adults 150 yen； Children are tax exempt.
Yushima Ward: Adults 280 yen; Children 140 yen.
Out of the ward: Adult 300 yen; Child 150 yen.
- Cancellation Policy
- The cancellation fee is as follows.
Unauthorized cancellation : All nights 100% of all night accommodation charge
Cancellation after 0:00 on the day : 100% of all night accommodation charge
Cancellation after 0:00 on the day before : 50% of all night accommodation charge
Cancellation 2 days before 0:00 : 30% of all night accommodation charge
Cancellation 3 days before 0:00 : 10% of all night accommodation charge
- Internet cancellation
- Cancellations are taken 12:00 0 days