- ITINERARY LENGTH:
- 6 DAYS & 5 NIGHTS
- Enjoy the outdoors (Kannabe snow amusement park, sledding, snowshoeing, skiing, and more) 🛷
|Kyoto Sightseeing||Kannabe Snow Amusement Park||Sledding|
|Onsenji Temple||Kinosaki Onsen||Osaka Sightseeing & Shopping|
- Day 1
- Kyoto SightseeingArrive at Kansai International Airport. Visit Togetsu-kyo Bridge, Arashiyama, Kiyomizu-dera Temple, Golden Pavilion, etc.
- Day 2 (Play with Snow!!)
- Kannabe Snow Amusement ParkIn addition to sledding, there is a play area with a snowy Merry-Go-Round, a fluffy slide, banana boat snow rafting, and more that are perfect for those who are new to snow or visiting with young children.
- The fluffy slide, an inflatable piece of playground equipment that can be rolled around by adults and children alike!
- The snowy merry-go-round, where you sit in an inner tube and spin round and round!
- Snow rafting, where participants can go out onto the "snowy sea" on a banana boat. Be sure to hold on tight!
- Day 3 (Plya with Snow!!)
- SnowshoeingTrek through the snow in snowshoes that even those inexperienced with snow can easily use! In a private field, you can dive into and lie down in the fresh powdery snow, enjoy a serene snowy scene, look for animal footprints, and more. A local guide will show you many different ways to enjoy the snow while on this tour. One of the highlights is the hot cafe break at a table made of snow!
- Private Ski LessonIf you are new to skiing, try a private ski lesson with an English-speaking instructor! The instructor will tailor the lesson according to your level.
- Day 4 (Heal your body at Onsen)
- Kinosaki RopewayDon't miss a view of the entire town, as well as the 11-Headed Kannon Bodhisattva in Onsenji Temple on the way to the top (only viewable once every 33 years until April 2021).
- Kinosaki Onsen-Hopping in YukataKinosaki Onsen, a town which has been awarded two Michelin stars, has seven outdoor bathhouses. Visitors who stay in a ryokan receive a pass to enter all 7 and yukata in which to walk around while in town!
- Ichino-yu BathThe architecture resembles that of a kabuki theater and is a popular bathhouse landmark. This bathhouse features a cave made of natural boulders and soft ambient lighting, perfect for those wanting a calm and relaxing soak. Come and see why this bath is called “Ichino-yu (number one bath)”, a name given by a well-known doctor of the Edo era, after he had experienced the positive effects of the waters firsthand.
- Day 5
- Osaka Sightseeing & ShoppingSpend the last of your trip sightseeing around Osaka like USJ, Osaka Castle, Tsutenkaku Tower, Shinsaibashi, and more.
- Day 6
- Depart from Kansai International AirportFly back home from Kansai International Airport.