- ITINERARY LENGTH:
- 6 DAYS & 5 NIGHTS
- Enjoy the outdoors (hot air balloon, cycling, apple picking, and more) 🎈
|Kyoto Sightseeing||Kannabe Highlands||Kinosaki Onsen|
|Kinosaki Ropeway||Izushi Castle Town||Genbudo Caves|
|Osaka Sightseeing & Shopping|
- Day 1
- Kyoto SightseeingArrive at Kansai International Airport. Visit Togetsu-kyo Bridge, Arashiyama, Kiyomizu-dera Temple, Golden Pavilion, etc.
- Day 2
- Kannabe Apple Picking & Highlands Cycling TourAfter all-you-can-eat sweet apples that can only be enjoyed from September to November, cycle to a spot known only to local guides in the fresh air of the Kannabe Highlands.
- Kinosaki Onsen-Hopping in YukataKinosaki Onsen, a town which has been awarded two Michelin stars, has seven outdoor bathhouses. Visitors who stay in a ryokan receive a pass to enter all 7 and yukata in which to walk around while in town!
- Day 3
- Kinosaki RopewayDon't miss a view of the entire town, as well as the 11-Headed Kannon Bodhisattva in Onsenji Temple on the way to the top (only viewable once every 33 years until April 2021).
- Izushi Sara Soba LunchSoba in Japan is usually served in a large dish. But Izushi soba is traditionally served on small plates, a single serving consists of 5 plates. There are about 50 soba noodle shops in Izushi that showcase this interesting serving method.
- Izushi Fall Foliage WalkA castle town popular for its nostalgic atmosphere, Izushi has a townscape that is reminiscent of the Edo era. There are many gorgeous photo spots scattered throughout town, including red torii gates, castle ruins, a samurai house, and a Kabuki theater.
- Day 4
- Kinosaki Onsen-Hopping in YukataTry a morning bath before check-out and win a special prize if you are the first person to enter the hot spring that day!
- Genbudo Museum & ParkGenbudo Caves are a natural monument, consisting of caves that formed over 1.6 million years ago from the magma of a volcanic eruption. In front of the caves, there is the Genbudo Museum, where you can see displays of precious stones such as gems and fossils collected from all over the world.
- Day 5
- Osaka Sightseeing & ShoppingSpend the last of your trip sightseeing around Osaka like USJ, Osaka Castle, Tsutenkaku Tower, Shinsaibashi, and more.
- Day 6
- Depart from Kansai International AirportFly back home from Kansai International Airport.