LOCATION: Kyotango, Kyoto pref.; 45km from Kinosaki Onsen. Accessible by train (Amino Sta.) and bus or car.
Yoshinoya is an established inn in a fisherman’s town, called Taiza, located by the Sea of Japan in Kyoto.
The inn is known as a pioneer of crab dishes. Not only Taiza crab but also meat, fish, rice, vegetables and even natural water have been selected trustfully by local people.
Tango's best taste art that intertwines with the best ingredients and the sensibility of chefs is created and called one-in-a-lifetime encounter. The predecessor chef Katsuhiko Fukuyama's skill and mind inherit the previous generation certified as "masterpiece of Kyoto"
It reflects the unforgettable emotions of Taiza and the taste of Japanese cuisine.
There are unique baths, originally designed by an American sculptor, Alexander Wiles, that you never have anywhere else. The Vidro-no-Yu, the open-air bath overlooking the Sea of Japan with artistic stained glass. The Shoren-no-yu, generated atmosphere of Showa era. The Danraku-no-yu, indoor wooden bath for private bathing for 45mins (reservation required)
Let your tired mind be set at ease by our delicious dished and hot spring.
Western-Japanese style Twin Room with the mountain view.
One of the best Taiza crab cuisine in kyoto
Enjoy fresh seafood of the Japan sea caught in the local Taiza harbor.
There are unique baths, originally designed by an American sculptor. There is free bath for private use.
- 1297-3 Tangochotaiza, Kyotango-city, Kyoto
- Room types
- Western style rooms (0) Japanese style rooms (11) Western/Japanese style rooms (0) Total (11)
- Room features
- The room is equipped with air-conditioner, TV, video player and DVD player(extra charge), refrigerator
- Meals served in guest room
- Breakfast:No Dinner:No
- Private/Reserved dining in hall
- Breakfast:Yes Dinner:Yes
- Hot spring
- Hot spring:Yes Family(private) bath:Yes Open air(outdoor bath):Yes Open air(outdoor bath) in guest room:No
- Baths explanation
- Open-air bath: The baths are separated to a men's and a women's side, these sides change in the evening. Private bath: Bath is open for private use (reservation required when you check-in)
Y Small towel Y Body wash N Hair dryer Y Bidet Y Toothbrush,Toothpaste N Soap Y Down comforter Y Hair brush,Comb Y Large towel Y Yukata Y Shaver Y Shampoo(Shampoo/Conditioner) Y Shower cap Y Conditioner Y TV
- Open air(outdoor bath),Guest parking,Lounge/tea room,Shop,Body care service,Humidifier
- Postal service
- Free for 20 cars
- Credit cards accepts
- Not accepted