Awarded "No.1 satisfied with dinner in kinki and hokuriku area in Mar. 2014 by a Japanese website for booking
There are 5 different rooms in this Ryokan, you can stay relaxed. A cuisine cooked by the chef as well as the owner is popular. We have many repeat visitors, so it's better to stay weekdays. There are 2 different reservable baths for free. You can take baths outside the Ryokan as many times as you want after you check-in. Free wi-fi available.
There are different types of room. Please stay relaxed.
We have 5 different rooms. You can see cherry blossoms from rooms in spring.
2 baths are reservable for free. Please enjoy them made by japanese cypress and pottery.
A popular cuisine "yamatorodon(crab and yam bowl)" cooked by the chef.
- 379 yushima, kinosaki-cho,Tyooka-city,Hyogo
- Room types
- Western style rooms (0) Japanese style rooms (4) Western/Japanese style rooms (1) Total (5)
- Meals served in guest room
- Breakfast:Yes Dinner:Yes
- Private/Reserved dining in hall
- Breakfast:No Dinner:No
- Hot spring
- Hot spring:Yes Family(private) bath:Yes Open air(outdoor bath):No Open air(outdoor bath) in guest room:No
- Baths explanation
- 2 different baths(100% natural hot spring) inside are reservable. Opening hours:15:00～24:00, 6:00～9:30
Y Small towel Y Body wash Y Hair dryer Y Bidet Y Toothbrush,Toothpaste Y Soap Y Down comforter Y Hair brush,Comb Y Large towel Y Yukata Y Shaver Y Shampoo(Shampoo/Conditioner) Y Shower cap Y Conditioner Y TV
- Other Amenities
- One bath towel is for each guest. Additional bath towels are charged. You can also use face towel in the dressing room inside the hotel.
- Guest parking,Body care service
- Free parking available