Beautifully constructed of wood, this 3 story Ryokan blends into Kinosaki Onsen's elegance.
The beautiful 3-stories wooden structure that blends beautifully with the surrounding Kinosaki Onsen atmosphere. Ryokan Tsutaya is known for its historical and artistic decorations. Our interior have been decorated with hand writing letters and Japanese paintings by Katsura Kogoro (later known as Takayoshi Kido) who stayed at our property and played a large role in the establishment of the new Meiji government in around 1864. Enjoy our relaxed atmosphere and experience a taste of warm and personal service.
- 485 Yushima , Kinosaki-cho , Toyooka-city , Hyogo
- Room types
- Western style room(0) Japanese style room(14) Western/Japanese style room(0) Total(14)
- Room feautres
- Main Building: 10 rooms(with restroom)/ 2nd building: 4 rooms(3 w/restroom, 1 without)
- Meals served in guest room
- Breakfast:Yes Dinner:Yes
- Private/Reserved dining in hall
- Breakfast:No Dinner:No
- Hot spring
- Hot spring:Yes Family(private) bath:No Open air(outdoor bath):No Open air(outdoor bath) in guest room:No
- Baths explanation
Y Small towel N Body wash Y Hair dryer Y Bidet Y Toothbrush,Toothpaste Y Soap Y Down comforter N Hair brush,Comb Y Large towel Y Yukata N Shaver N Shampoo(Shampoo/Conditioner) N Shower cap N Conditioner Y TV
- Other Amenities
- Toothbrush, shower cap, shaver, comb, towel
- Guest parking,Body care service
- English support,Postal service
- Facility information
- Banquet hall
- Parking Available
- Credit cards accepts
- JCB, VISA, UC, DC, etc.