Seasonal gourmet meals, a peacefully charming feel, and satisfactory Japanese hospitality.
Perfectly situated for sightseeing around Kinosaki Hot Springs, we gladly accommodate any type of guest, from the single traveler to families. Guests can draw a picture of their travels at our post card corner, enjoy reading a comic book from our collection, These are just a few services we offer our guests to ensure that they have a pleasant stay. Our ryokan has a long history of over 90 years.
You can experience Japanese traditional inn.
We may not be fully equipped with every modern day convenience,
but perhaps that is what makes us fortunate enough to provide
a quiet and relaxing place for our guests to rest.
Private bath, 'Sarasa' bath
Japanese trsditonal Breakfast
- 781 Yushima , Kinosaki-cho , Toyooka-city , Hyogo
- Room types
- Western style rooms (0) Japanese style rooms (20) Western/Japanese style rooms (0) Total (20)
- Room features
- 14 rooms w/restroom, 6 rooms without restroom, all rooms have a washroom, refrigerator, digital LCD TV, AC unit.
- Meals served in guest room
- Breakfast:No Dinner:No
- Private/Reserved dining in hall
- Breakfast:No Dinner:No
- Hot spring
- Hot spring:Yes Family(private) bath:Yes Open air(outdoor bath):Yes Open air(outdoor bath) in guest room:No
- Baths explanation
- Public bath:
'Osaraku' is the smaller stone open-air bath with jacuzzi jets.
'Kochyou' is our Japanese cypress indoor bath, the woods aroma fills the air.
'Sarasa' bath is the first of its kind in Kinosaki! The ceramic bath is creates micro-bubble filled water. These micro-bubbles have shown to have beautifying effects on the skin.
'Kazahana' bath, a relaxing breeze blows through this bath made with Japanese cypress. The changing room floor is covered with waterproof traditional Japanese tatami(straw mats). There is also a bench in the rooms. These features help to make the bath more kid friendly
Y Small towel N Body wash N Hair dryer Y Bidet Y Toothbrush,Toothpaste N Soap N Down comforter N Hair brush,Comb Y Large towel Y Yukata N Shaver N Shampoo(Shampoo/Conditioner) N Shower cap N Conditioner Y TV
- Other Amenities
- *Villa style rooms (w/toilet) come with hair dryers.
*Shavers, soap, body wash, shampoo+conditioner, and hairdryer are in the public bath.
- Non-smoking rooms,Reservable open air(outdoor) bath,Open air(outdoor bath),Guest parking,Vending machine,Shop
- Internet,Copier,Fax,Wheelchair,Postal service
- Facility information
- -Japanese comic book(Manga) rental
-Shuttle(a small bus provided free of service by the Kinosaki Ryokan information center)
-Massage service (extra charge)
-Personal picture post card design station
-Printed Yukatas (cotton Kimonos, not available during winter)
-Main building villa', free admission and discount shopping coupons available.
-Large and small banquet halls
-Japanese pub/bar 'Sazanka'
-Travel post cards
-Comic book corner
-Private open-air bath
- Free parking available (up to 16 cars)
- Credit cards accepts
- VISA, DC, UC, JCB