Tokiwa BekkanKINOSAKI ONSEN
Gardens, cuisine, and an open air bath. A relaxing stay for each individual guest. Many have come back to stay at this hot spring inn.
Away from the clatter and noise of the hot spring town, wonderful views from the comfort of the inn of our well manicured garden await out guests. The owner carefully watches over the entire 3,966 square meters of property with its 23 guest rooms. The guest rooms were designed with the natural features wood, earth, paper and light to give off a peacefully warm atmosphere. In these traditional rooms guests can have a relaxed dinner cuisine reflecting the current season. Tokiwa is known for being an inn with repeat guests and well adapted for individual travelers.
Note: 7 guest rooms were been remodeled and outfitted with attached open-air baths on October 23, 2009.
Guest room looking out onto the Japanese garden.
One of our newly remodeled guest rooms, now with it's own open-air bath.
The gentlemen's public bath. (A stone open-air bath is located in the back/ the ladies' public bath has a Japanese cypress wooden open-air bath)
Enjoy watching the changing of the seasons in our garden.
- 1013 Yushima , Kinosaki-cho , Toyooka-city , Hyogo
- Room types
- Western style rooms (0) Japanese style rooms (23) Western/Japanese style rooms (0) Total (23)
- Room features
- 13 rooms the central courtyard w/ full bathroom, 7 rooms with open-air bath, 1 villa room with cypress wood bath, 2 spacious rooms with massage chair no bathtub, all rooms with bidet restroom.
- Meals served in guest room
- Breakfast:Yes Dinner:Yes
- Private/Reserved dining in hall
- Breakfast:Yes Dinner:Yes
- Hot spring
- Hot spring:Yes Family(private) bath:No Open air(outdoor bath):Yes Open air(outdoor bath) in guest room:No
- Baths explanation
- Men and women segregated public bath total capacity 25. Gentlemen's side has a beautiful but rustic stone open-air bath. The Ladies' side has a refined open-air wood bath made of Japanese cypress.
Y Small towel Y Body wash Y Hair dryer Y Bidet Y Toothbrush,Toothpaste N Soap Y Down comforter Y Hair brush,Comb Y Large towel Y Yukata Y Shaver Y Shampoo(Shampoo/Conditioner) Y Shower cap Y Conditioner Y TV
- Open air(outdoor bath),Guest parking,Lounge/tea room,Shop,Garden,Body care service,Humidifier
- Copier,Fax,Postal service
- Facility information
- -Massage service(extra charge)
-Concierge help to reserve a golf or tennis activity.
-No outside food or drink allowed
-Mahjong (when available)
-From Kinosaki Onsen train station JR...
There is a tour bus/shuttle that runs between the station and all the inns (check-in is from 3:00p.m.). This shuttle is used by all the inns. The shuttle guide can be found in front of the train station, to catch a ride please tell the guide, 'I would like to go to Tokiwa Inn.' The shuttle is free for guests staying at the inn.
However, the shuttle stops running at 6:00p.m. Guests who arrive past 6:00p.m. to the station will have trouble getting a shuttle. Please call the inn immediately if you know you will be late so that we may assist you.
- Parking Available
- Credit cards accepts
- JCB, VISA, DC, Master Card