A lovely inn centrally located in the heart of Kinosaki Hot Spring town. A popular and stylish inn among couples and women.
The inn's interior is accented with ancient wood and earthen walls, as well as bamboo creating a natural feel. The lobby and hallways are laid with traditional Japanese straw mats for a soothing atmosphere.
Twelve guest rooms' are designed with the popular and charming 'Modern Japanese' style. A rare extra found in our inn is heated flooring, this is something that our female guests especially appreciate during the chilly winters.
Three of our hot spring baths, one an open-air bath, can be used for private bathing. Guests can use these baths to enjoy a soothing hot bath at their own leisure, just simply jump in whenever the bath is free.
Our famous Tajima beef (better known as being the origin of Kobe beef) is served from spring to fall. In the winter snow crab is the main delicacy. All of our meals are made with locally raised products, especially for local consumption. Many of ingredients coming from the local Tajima mountains and Sea of Japan. Complete your meal with locally brewed Japanese sake and local beer. We proudly serve you your dinners in your own room so that you may continue to relax.
We also provide originally designed men's and women's traditional Japanese yukatas(cotton kimonos) for free rental.
Guest rooms designed with ancient wood, earthen walls, and bamboo to give guests a warm and enjoyable stay. (Example room)
Wood and earthen walls create a warm and soft feeling interior. An appeasing aroma fills the lobby.
Heated floors throughout are a welcomed feature, especially among our female guests during the chilly winters. (Picture examples a guest room)
Water resistant tatami (Japanese straw mats) covers the floor of this pure Japanese style private bath 'Chikuyo no Yu'. There are a total of 3 baths, all can be used privately.
- 453 Yushima , Kinosaki-cho , Toyooka-city , Hyogo
- Room types
- Western style room(0) Japanese style room(12) Western/Japanese style room(0) Total(12)
- Room feautres
- All rooms have a TV, AC unit, restroom(with bidet)
- Meals served in guest room
- Breakfast:Yes Dinner:Yes
- Private/Reserved dining in hall
- Breakfast:No Dinner:No
- Hot spring
- Hot spring:Yes Family(private) bath:Yes Open air(outdoor bath):Yes Open air(outdoor bath) in guest room:No
- Baths explanation
- There are private baths located in 3 areas of our inn. Reservations are not necessary to use these baths, instead guests simply jump in whenever the bath is free. (If the baths are all occupied at the time you wish to use them, please let the front desk know. We will then put you onto a wait list and inform you of the baths availability as soon as one is free.)
Bathing ours: 6:00a.m. ~ 12:00a.m.(midnight)
Max usage time: Guests can use the bath for up to 45 minutes per bathing period.
Fee: These baths are free to guests.
There is conditioner, shampoo and body wash available in the baths.
Y Small towel N Body wash Y Hair dryer Y Bidet Y Toothbrush,Toothpaste Y Soap Y Down comforter Y Hair brush,Comb Y Large towel Y Yukata Y Shaver N Shampoo(Shampoo/Conditioner) Y Shower cap N Conditioner Y TV
- Other Amenities
- Air purifier
- Reservable open air(outdoor) bath,Guest parking,Vending machine,Shop,Body care service,Air purifier
- English support,Copier,Fax,Postal service
- Facility information
- -Choice of original yukata (cotton kimono), free rental. Five styles for women and two styles for men to choose from.
-Free public shuttle bus between Kinosaki train station and inn. About a 13 minute walk from the train station.
-Massage services(extra charge)
-In order to keep a calm and relaxed atmosphere we do not have karaoke or games available.
-Three baths, all free for private bathing. (Upon entering the bath room please lock the door behind you to insure your privacy.)
- There is a free private parking lot beside the inn.
- Credit cards accepts
- Visa, JCB, DC, UC, Master card, Sezion, Dinners