Sennen no Yu KomanKINOSAKI ONSEN
Kinosaki Onsen's founding hot spring inn. Composed of tradition, hot springs, and wooden structures creating the theme of a Grand Old Wooden Inn.
Established in the first reigning year of Yourou (A.D.617). This well-established and veteran inn's founder was also the ancestor of Kinosaki Onsen's founder.
A charm of this inn is that three of the seven famous Kinosaki open-air hot springs are all within a 3 minute walk.
The inn's purely unique Japanese wooden structural physique adds a defining visual attraction to the house lined street it sits on.
All guest rooms are designed after traditional Japanese tea-ceremony rooms, giving a sense of refined charm to the rooms.
The menu changes monthly, using carefully selected fresh ingredients to create the perfect cuisines for our guests.
- 481 Yushima , Kinosaki-cho , Toyooka-city , Hyogo
- Room types
- Western style rooms (2) Japanese style rooms (25) Western/Japanese style rooms (3) Total (30)
- Room features
- All rooms: Refrigerator, safe box, T.V., bidet toilet, AC unit. Room types available: Japanese style, Western/Japanese style, connecting Japanese/Western style, private open-air baths in room, 10 person deluxe suit, and more.
- Meals served in guest room
- Breakfast:Yes Dinner:Yes
- Private/Reserved dining in hall
- Breakfast: Dinner:
- Hot spring
- Hot spring:Yes Family(private) bath:Yes Open air(outdoor bath):No Open air(outdoor bath) in guest room:No
- Baths explanation
- "Jyurei no Yu" (Ancient Tree Bath) has been made from the wood of an ancient tree.
"Hakua no Yu" (White Wall Bath) is made from marble.
The baths alternate every morning and evening between the men and woman guests, allowing everyone to try both styles of baths.
Y Small towel Y Body wash Y Hair dryer Y Bidet Y Toothbrush,Toothpaste Y Soap Y Down comforter Y Hair brush,Comb Y Large towel Y Yukata Y Shaver Y Shampoo(Shampoo/Conditioner) N Shower cap Y Conditioner Y TV
- Guest parking,Sauna,Lounge/tea room,Shop,Game area,Body care service
- Copier,Fax,Morning newspaper,Postal service
- Facility information
- 1. Hotel shuttle available.
2. Massage services (Extra charge)
3. Golf course (Arrangements for Kinosaki Country Club, discounts available)
4. Souvenir shop (Many original goods available)
5. Night lounge (Japanese style lounge serving basic alcoholic beverages)
6. Banquet hall (approx.170m^2 and 68m^2 that can be divided by partition)
(5 total assembly halls can be prepared. Groups welcome)
7. Conference room (capt. 30) (Perfect for seminars, presentations, meetings, etc.)
- Credit cards accepts
- JCB, VISA, DC, MC, DINNERS, AMX (Please call for questions about other accepted credit cards.)