Auberge Nakazawa caters to only one party a night for your relaxed stay in quiet and beautiful Miyama.
Auberge Nakazawa is a modern and comfortable cottage surrounded by nature and scenic views. One group per day ensures privacy. In this quiet location you can hear birds singing and crickets chirping, which makes this an ideal place to refresh your mind and body. We are looking forward to seeing you here in Miyama.
** If you have any questions,here is our HP: http://www.a-nakazawa.com/
Beautiful view from the cottage
An example of french dinner
Looking forward to seeing you!
- Funenomukai-16-1 Miyamacho Itahashi, Nantan, Kyoto Prefecture 601-0742
- Room types
- Western style rooms (0) Japanese style rooms (0) Western/Japanese style rooms (0) Total (0)
- Meals served in guest room
- Breakfast:Yes Dinner:Yes
- Private/Reserved dining in hall
- Breakfast: Dinner:
- Hot spring
- Hot spring:No Family(private) bath:Yes Open air(outdoor bath):No Open air(outdoor bath) in guest room:No
Y Small towel Y Body wash Y Hair dryer N Bidet Y Toothbrush,Toothpaste Y Soap N Down comforter N Hair brush,Comb Y Large towel N Yukata N Shaver Y Shampoo(Shampoo/Conditioner) N Shower cap Y Conditioner N TV
- Guest parking