Inside we've created soothing surroundings with sunken fireplaces and a salon.
Simple lodging only plan. No meals included.
Lodging with no meals
A 6 minute walk from Kinosaki train station. Set back one street from Kinosaki's main road in a quiet and calm setting. A 3 minute walk to Jizo no Yu and Yanagi no Yu. While staying with us you will be given free admission tickets to the outdoor public hot spring baths, you are welcome to enter the baths as many times as you wish.
We do not have public bath.
The majority of the rooms are Japanese style, with a few specialty rooms that are a modern fusion of Japanese and western style or purely western style.
- Additional fee notice
- *There is a JPY1620 extra charge for all children for using the inn\\\'s facilities.
**For groups of 8 people or more there is the option to use the dinning hall, however there are instances that the dinning hall is not available. Please inform us ahead of time of large groups.
Check out is 10 o`clock, if you over the time, you need to pay 1000yen every 30 min.
- About service fees and taxes
- *There is a JPY350 extra charge for service fees and hot spring taxes. Consumption taxes are already included.
*Guests wanting to use the beauty salon Saika are asked to view its home page for more information. Guests are asked to call the salon after making reservations for the inn. Be aware that the salon may not have nay openings for your desired time.
- Cancellation Policy
- No show(100%), Cancelation day of reservation(100%), day before(50%), 4~2 days before(20%)
- Internet cancellation
- Cancellations are taken 10:00pm 2 days