Kinosaki Tourism Hotel HigashiyamasouKINOSAKI ONSEN
The cool breeze rustles through the open-air hot spring bath at Higashiyama Sou, a Kinosaki hot spring inn. 4 minutes from the station and 1 minute from the convenience store.
A guide to Higashiyama Sou's main inn.
From the privacy of our two private open-air baths guests can enjoy a stunning view of the starlit night sky. Located only a 4 minute walk from Kinosaki train station. Take advantage of our premier location to tour around the seven famous open-air public hot spring baths in Kinosaki, we provide you with free admission tickets.
Let your tired mind be set at ease by the inspirational morning views of Maruyama River's misty scenery. Guests can enjoy such tranquil natural scenes of the river along with inspiring views of the town from their rooms.
Not to forget, our elegantly constructed private open-air bath creates a sense of separation from the stresses of everyday life.
Our free private open-air bath:
Guests can use the private bath for free for up to 40 minutes. Reservations for the bath can be made upon check-in into the inn. Reservations for the bath sometimes can not be made with late check-in times. First come, first serve basis.
Partial barrier free guest rooms are available upon request, please contact us for more information.
Our popular Private open-air bath:（40minutes：FREE:The reservation only at the time of check-in.）
Staying Guests : Onsen free ticket is included *Onsen free pass tickets available time : (*check-in3:00PM~11:00PM , 7:00AM~10：00AM.) *The Onsen free pass ticket is not available before check-in and after check-out.
Our inn's recommendation, a banquet meal with our area's two most famous products.
Private open-air bath:（40minutes：FREE:The reservation only at the time of check-in.） A cool breeze rustles through our private open-air bath. Perfect for some private hot spring bathing time.
- 835 Yushima , Kinosaki-cho , Toyooka-city , Hyogo
- Room types
- Western style rooms (0) Japanese style rooms (25) Western/Japanese style rooms (1) Total (26)
- Room features
- Full bathroom, restroom w/bidet, AC unit, LCD TV, refrigerator
- Meals served in guest room
- Breakfast:Yes Dinner:Yes
- Private/Reserved dining in hall
- Breakfast:Yes Dinner:Yes
- Hot spring
- Hot spring:Yes Family(private) bath:Yes Open air(outdoor bath):Yes Open air(outdoor bath) in guest room:No
- Baths explanation
- There are public baths on the 2nd floor. The bath may be available to use from evening to morning. (The baths are separated to a men's and a women's side, these sides change in the evening.) There is also a private open-air bath, reservations for this bath are taken the same day.(Make reservations when you check-in.)
Y Small towel Y Body wash Y Hair dryer Y Bidet Y Toothbrush,Toothpaste N Soap Y Down comforter N Hair brush,Comb Y Large towel Y Yukata N Shaver Y Shampoo(Shampoo/Conditioner) N Shower cap Y Conditioner Y TV
- Other Amenities
- Shavers can be bought. One bath towel per guest, a second towel per guest is charged extra.
- Reservable open air(outdoor) bath,Open air(outdoor bath),Guest parking,Lounge/tea room,Vending machine,Shop,Body care service,Barrier free
- Internet,English support,Copier,Fax,Wheelchair,Postal service
- Facility information
- -Private open-air bath
(3F, reservations need to be made the day of at check-in, reservations are taken in the order they are received.)
-WiFi access available only around 1st floor.
*Wifi not available access in the room.
-Vending machine (3F)
-Store (1F, postal service available)
-Banquet hall (2F)
-Massage service (Extra charge, JPY4,500 for 40 minutes)
- Free private parking lot available
- Credit cards accepts
- JCB, VISA, American Express, UC, Dinners