With 150 years of history, rated as the "Best Onsen Ryokan" in Lonely Planet, Japan.
Traditional Japanese-style inn with over 150 years of history. Nishimuraya Honkan is rated as the "Best Onsen Ryokan" in the Lonely Planet Japan travel guide. Enjoy our traditional-style guest rooms, expansive Japanese garden, soothing onsen baths, and delicious kaiseki course dinners.
Large public bath and open-air baths stylized after Shikichi City in China
Japanese cypress tree scented open-air bath
- 469 Yushima , Kinosaki-cho , Toyooka-city , Hyogo
- Room types
- Western style room(0) Japanese style room(34) Western/Japanese style room(0) Total(34)
- Room feautres
- All rooms have a bathtub and restroom(w/bidet). A few select rooms have their own open-air bathtub.
- Meals served in guest room
- Breakfast:Yes Dinner:Yes
- Private/Reserved dining in hall
- Breakfast:No Dinner:No
- Hot spring
- Hot spring:Yes Family(private) bath:No Open air(outdoor bath):Yes Open air(outdoor bath) in guest room:Yes
- Baths explanation
Y Small towel Y Body wash Y Hair dryer Y Bidet Y Toothbrush,Toothpaste Y Soap Y Down comforter Y Hair brush,Comb Y Large towel Y Yukata Y Shaver Y Shampoo(Shampoo/Conditioner) Y Shower cap Y Conditioner Y TV
- Other Amenities
- Facility information
- Enjoy relaxing in our 2 large public baths. The open air baths Kichi no Yu and Fuku no Yu.
- Parking available
- Credit cards accepts
- All major credit cards accepted